Some nice comments from my “New Now Pt 2” seminar in OC last week. http://bit.ly/aRONBQ Based on the New Now Book http://bit.ly/d5fzTJ
Twice in OC in two weeks: initially for MCA-I OC with part one of The New Now presentation then back last week for part 2 at OCCMA. OCCMA got part 1 about a year ago.
Philip Hodgetts will join us again for part 2 of his presentation for ways to increase your income in today’s environment. Last year he covered:
* Defining and creating a brand,Â
* Your Selling Proposition and how to phrase it Social Marketing.
The New Now, Part 2 goes on to cover:
* Getting more customers and more sales;Â
* Advertising (Display Ads vs Search; Adsense, Adwords)Â
* Cutting Costs – Producing less expensively (Lower cost, same income equals higher profits)Â
* Working smarter, using the Internet better to get paid faster, andÂ
* Finding your own income.
2 replies on “Some nice comments from my “New Now Part 2” Presentation in OC last week.”Leave a Comment
Seriously though, when can we pay $.99/hr to watch these presentations! 😉
When I get organized enough to do recordings I could be proud of. The TV Academy recoding is OK (SD 4:3) but I don’t have the OK to distribute!
Comments are closed.