Major Projects and Innovations
· Co-developed Electronic Performance Support System for Digital Media producers.
· Developed micropayment mechanism and library management for purchases and download of training content.
· Designed worldwide infrastructure for eTV on Demand moving content into telco networks and billing on telco accounts.
· Special report for Adobe comparing products (Internal report).
· Co-inventor of the “klickTab” technology (Patent applied for).
· Co-inventor of “Assisted Editing” – automated editing using artificial creativity based on metadata.
· Design workflow and technology for Soul Surfer, Legally Blonde 3, Dance Revolution, Bring it on 5 and more.
· Co-developed Intellicaster – automated capture, edit and podcast for broadcasters (originally designed for Univision).
· Designed special effects for A Musical Journey with Richard Sherman for the 40th (and 45th) Anniversary release of Mary Poppins.